After being diagnosed with Alzheimer's, a retired judicial officer decides to commit a murder that he had been planning for years.
Junior high school student Miaka lives a normal life in Tokyo until she finds a mysterious book in the library, and she and her friend Yui are transported the Universe of the Four Gods. Upon arriving in this new universe, the girls are immediately attacked by would-be slavers and saved by a dashing young man. When Miaka isn't looking, both Tamahome and Yui vanish. Unbeknownst to Miaka, Yui has been sucked back into the real world. Back in the library, all she can do is read on as Miaka sets out for the city to find the mysterious young boy and save her friend. But what awaits for Miaka isn't what either of the girls expect—and now Miaka's only way back to her world is to become the Priestess of Suzaku and save their world.
British Museum, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest museum, containing the great heritage of civilisations from all over the world. However, of the eight million items in its collection, only 1% are on display, while the remaining 99% lie in storage. In the museum's backyard, scientific analysis and cutting-edge research continues daily on these previously unseen objects. This is full-scale coverage of the British Museum's hidden behind-the-scenes activities. New truths about ancient history that have remained a mystery until now are revealed.
If you'd like to have a copy of this list exported to a CSV, click the "Export" button below. We will create the export and send it to you via email. Depending on the size of your list, this can take a few minutes to complete.